K&F 3-in-1 Camera and Sensor Cleaning Pen for Full Frame Sensors | SKU.1900
3 ways to clean and care for your camera with its sensor cleaning swab, soft bristle brush and cleaning pad.
– Aluminium cleaning pen with switchable cleaning heads to take care of all your equipment
– The tools shaft is an aluminium tube with a triangular shape for better grip and ergonomic comfort
– Soft bristle brush that wipes dirt and dust from sensitive surfaces, like camera lenses, without scratching
– Brush retracts into tool when not in use to keep it clean and protected from damage
– Carbon head cleans stubborn marks easily when used to buff and polish surfaces
– Carbon head has a triangle shaped head allowing you to better get into corners
– 35mm Full frame sensor (24mm Wide) cleaning swab, designed to clean your entire imaging sensor in just one swipe
– Swabs are flexible to help keep the pressure lightly applied to the surface of the sensor for even cleaning
– Swabs are made from highly absorbent ultra-fine woven optical microfibre
– Swabs are individually vacuum packed to protect them until they needed
– Drop this into your camera bag so it comes with you everywhere
What’s in the box:
1 x Aluminium pen with integrated and retractable soft bristle brush
2 x Carbon heads
6 x Individually sealed cleaning swabs
R290 incl VAT
Only 4 left in stock
and fill your cart
Choose Payflex at checkout
Get approved and
pay 25% today
with your debit
or credit card
Pay the remainder
- You must be over
18 years old
- You must have a valid
South African ID
- You must have a debit or credit card
issued by Mastercard, Visa or Amex
Only 4 left in stock
- 2-Power (9)
- Audio Equipment Sales (5)
- Batteries and Chargers for Sale (79)
- Blackmagic Design Production Accessories for Sale (6)
- Consumables for Sale (32)
- DURACELL (71)
- K&F Concept (158)
- Lighting for Sale (3)
- Tape-iT (25)
- Uncategorised (1)
- Used Equipment Sales (1)
A versatile and switchable cleaning pen that can live in your camera bag to clean and care for your electronics.
Versatile switch cleaning pen, for a clean camera and even cleaner images. Cameras are precious gadgets, and you want to keep them in their best condition. However, due to frequent usage and tough environments, cameras are prone to getting dirty, resulting in poor picture quality. In extreme cases, dirt and dust can cause damage to your valuable equipment. Especially if it gets onto the camera’s sensor.
It is so important to clean and care for your equipment regularly. It is strongly recommended you use cleaning tools specially designed for cameras. A single scratch or improper cleaning can ruin your lenses, sensors, and other parts reducing the overall picture quality. On top of that, scratching lenses and sensors can be a very expensive mistake. Getting your camera cleaned by a professional can also be quite costly. The pen kit is a safe and affordable DIY camera cleaning solution. The K&F 3-in-1 cleaning pen comes with switchable cleaning tools two cover your basic cleaning needs. The kit includes an aluminium pen with a retractable brush, two carbon heads, and six full-frame swabs. The compact interchangeable design makes it the perfect tool for shooting and cleaning on the go.
One of the most common issues for photographers is dust build-up on the sensor, lens, or viewfinder. Not only does it affect the clarity of your shot, but grainy particles can scratch the glass on these sensitive surfaces. A scratched-up lens is no different from a defective lens, it is useless to you. The retractable brush is soft enough to sweep away dust and other small particles safely, leaving your lens dust free and unharmed. The fact that the brush retracts and is stored away inside the pen means that it remains clean. Being able to store away between uses also means that your brush will last a very long time.
Most photographers take great care not to get smudges, grime, or greasy prints on their lenses and screens, but life happens anyway. The carbon cleaning head in the K&F 3-in-1 Pen cleaning kit makes easy work of the toughest marks. With this carbon head, you can quickly and effectively buff or polish away dirt, smudges, and other contaminants from your lenses. You can also use this head to clean your digital camera, and phone screens and electronics. Carbon is especially useful for absorbing moisture. One of the best features of the carbon head is that it is non-abrasive, so you’ll never scratch what you are cleaning.
A pen with a carbon head is a long-term investment because you can use it and reuse it for a very long time. Carbon heads usually last for about 500 uses, but photographers have reported that they get even more than that. No need for a special cap or cover for your carbon head. After using it, simply switch the carbon head around, allowing it to be safely stored inside the pen for future use. This keeps your carbon head clean, and safe for use the next time you need to clean. This kit includes a second replacement carbon head, so if you feel your head has started to be less effective you are able to swap it out with the spare.
Cleaning your camera sensor isn’t something you have to do very often, but it is important to get around to it. Some people may even fear performing this maintenance task themselves as the sensor is very sensitive. The K&F 3-in-1 Pen cleaning kit comes with six very easy-to-use sensor cleaning swabs that will get the job done fast. Perfectly sized to cover the width of the sensor, each swab is designed to go over the entire sensor in one motion. Sensor swabs should never be used more than once. For this reason, your six swabs come in individual packs that are vacuum sealed to ensure that they are contaminant free. The swab sticks are short, which can make it hard to reach your sensor, but by using the back of the pen as a holder the swab becomes the perfect length for optimum use. Because we so often shoot in remote locations it isn't always possible to get access to a senor cleaning service. So in the event you have to do this yourself it is much better to clean your sensor than to edit out spots from every photo you take.
Cleaning your camera
- Preparing to clean your camera's sensor is a crucial first step. Begin by cleaning the exterior of your camera and ensuring that the battery is fully charged. It's important to work in a clean environment, free from dust and other particles that could contaminate the sensor. Gather all necessary tools and cleaning products before starting to clean.
- While most cameras come equipped with an ultrasonic vibration function that can clean the sensor by shaking off dust particles, it may not always be enough. In such cases, a more thorough cleaning process is
- If you have a DSLR camera, it may have a function to clean the sensor by locking the mirror up. This feature allows you to access the sensor if you have removed your lens. However, your battery must be fully charged for the camera to perform this function.
- When cleaning the sensor, it's crucial not to touch it with your fingers or any other tool. Instead, use a blower bulb to blow out dust and hair while holding the camera opening facing down so that any loosened dirt falls out of the camera body.
- To clean the sensor, apply a small amount of sensor cleaning fluid to the tip of a swab, usually one to two drops. Wait about 10 seconds for the fluid to absorb into the swab and for some excess fluid to evaporate.
- With the wetted swab, gently wipe the sensor starting from one edge and wiping across to the other side. Flip the swab and wipe it back to the other side with light and gentle pressure. It's important to note that the swab is single-use only, so throw it away after cleaning.
- After cleaning, turn off your camera to return the shutter and mirror to their default positions. Replace your lens onto the body as quickly as possible to minimize the camera's exposure to dust and other particles.
- To test if the sensor is clean, shoot a clear blue sky and open the image in Photoshop. Apply auto levels to the image, which forces a very high contrast and highlights any remaining dirt particles on the sensor.
- If you find that there are still many dirt particles present, start the cleaning process all over again, taking note of where the dust was on the sensor. Also, when swapping lenses, turn off the camera so that the sensor has a less static charge to attract dust.
- It's essential to note that K&F Concept and its resellers shall not be held liable for any damages caused when cleaning your sensor. Thus, it's important to follow the instructions carefully and exercise caution when cleaning your camera's sensor.
K&F Monocular with 12×42 Magnification and Phone Attachment | KF33.008R895 incl VAT
Only 2 left in stock
K&F 72mm UV Filter – Classic Slim with Multi Coat | KF01.1427R290 incl VAT
K&F 77mm UV Filter – Classic Slim with Multi Coat | KF01.1428R295 incl VAT
Awaiting Stock or Special Order
K&F 49mm UV Filter – Classic Slim with Multi Coat | KF01.1421R250 incl VAT