K&F 4-in-1 Essential Lens and Filter Cleaning Kit | SKU.1618
Contains an air blower bulb, lens pen, cleaning fluid and 6 microfiber cloths to clean optics safely
Main Features of the Kit:
- Essential 4-in-1 cleaning kit
- Great for cleaning electronics or optic devices
- A Cleaning kit for all your essential camera, lens, filters, electronics, mobile phones, glasses, binoculars, telescopes, spotting scopes, rifle scopes or any other optics cleaning needs
- Kit contains large air blower bulb
- Lens Pen, double ended
- Cleaning fluid, alcohol free
- 6 Microfiber cloths, 15×15 cm
Main Features of the Air Blower Bulb:
- Air blower easily removes dust and debris with a powerful blast of air without physical contact
- Soft air nozzle won’t damage precision instruments, and strictly complies with EU ROHS standards
- One-way air intake ensures a dust free air blast
- Air blower is ergonomically designed making it easy to grip, smooth to touch and skin-friendly
Main Features of the Microfiber Cloths:
- Imported optical microfiber cloths are extremely fine leaving no scratches, streaks or marks.
- Microfiber cloths are individually packed and hermitically vacuum sealed with zero dust
- Cloths are machine washable and reusable
- Materials are environmentally friendly
- Safe on all surfaces
Main Features of the Cleaning Fluid:
- Alcohol-free formula is safe for all lenses, filters and coatings
- Safely removes more stubborn dirt like fingerprint grease and smudges
- Quick drying with zero streaking
- Multipurpose cleaning fluid can be used on electronics
Main Features of the Lens Pen:
- Double-ended Lens Pen with reversible tips and retractable brush
- Made of durable plastic material, with a comfortable grip
- There are 3 different cleaning parts to this lens pen
- It has a retractable soft bristle cleaning brush
- Protected under a removable cap is a cleaning pad, this is reversible offering two head shapes
- Cleaning pad of the pen removes fingerprints and grease
- Pen does not leave behind fibres or debris
What’s in the box:
1 x Large Air Blower Bulb
1 x Double-ended Lens Pen
1 x 15ml Cleaning Fluid Bottle
6 x Microfiber Cloths
R258 incl VAT
Awaiting Stock or Special Order
Awaiting Stock or Special Order
- 2-Power (9)
- Audio Equipment Sales (5)
- Batteries and Chargers for Sale (79)
- Blackmagic Design Production Accessories for Sale (6)
- Consumables for Sale (32)
- DURACELL (71)
- K&F Concept (158)
- K&F All Tripods (27)
- K&F Camera Bags (9)
- K&F Cleaning Products (11)
- K&F Filters (101)
- K&F Lights (3)
- K&F Optics (10)
- K&F Security Cameras (2)
- Lighting for Sale (3)
- Tape-iT (25)
- Uncategorised (1)
- Used Equipment Sales (1)
A cleaning kit that can safely take care of all your essential camera, lens, filters, electronics, glasses, binoculars, telescopes, optics and screen cleaning needs.
So, you have invested a lot of hard-earned money into your lenses and filters expecting to raise the bar on your photography game. You’ve gone to great lengths to get your shot setup just right. Your camera settings are perfectly fine-tuned. You’re expecting flawless performance from your camera and the perfect shot. Only to look at your image in disappointment, because a speck of dust on your lens has spoiled an otherwise flawless image. You can of course fix blemishes in editing, but fixing images in editing uses more time than it would to clean your lens and filters before a shoot.
As it is much more efficient to clean your filter and lens before a shoot than removing blemishes from dust whilst editing, it is much easier to avoid contamination of your lens and filters altogether. Taking care of lens and filter cleaning means that your image quality will stay consistently perfect over time. That is why K&F have combined these essential cleaning products in to a simple to use cleaning kit. Allowing photographers to comfortably carry the most essential cleaning products to their shoot, even when storage space is limited. Now you can safely clean the essential parts of your camera before every shoot and enjoy flawless images with every shoot. With the K&F 4-in-1 cleaning kit you’ll be taking care of your lens and filters to maintain their flawless performance. Plus, you’ll be spending less time removing blemishes from dust in post-production and more time doing what you love – taking downright awesome images!
When deciding on a cleaning kit it is important to remember that there are correct methods and tools to clean lens and filter optics. Using the incorrect tools and can lead to scratches and damage to delicate coatings on optic surfaces. The K&F 4-in-1 cleaning kit provides you with the tools you need to safely clean your lenses and filters. The kit is comprised of a double ended lens cleaning pen, an environmentally friendly silica air blower, 6 individually vacuum sealed microfiber cloths, and a bottle of alcohol-free cleaning fluid. These 4 products are specifically included in the kit due to their ability to safely and effectively clean dust, fingerprints, smudges and dirt from your lenses and filters. The kit is very gentle on lenses and filters, preventing scratches and damage to optical surface coatings. Clean and scratch free lenses and filters ensures that your images will be blemish free. You will spend significantly less time in post-production editing out little dust specks. It will also help to keep your lenses and filters scratch free and in optimum shape for years to come.
The body of the lens pen is made from a hard plastic to ensure its durability. The pen does have a clip so it can be clipped to a pocket or strap for quick accessibility. The cleaning pen is ideal to gently and accurately remove annoying dust and dirt stuck at the edges of the lens, or in any small crevices. It is a safer, simpler and more effective alternative to using tissue or harsh cloths to clean lens and filter surfaces. The lens pen has different shaped cleaning pads on its reversible head. The cleaning tip can be removed from the pen and flipped to switch between a circular or triangular tip. These are protected by a removable cap. One pad is a circle for general use, reverse the tip and you have a more triangular shaped pad for harder to reach places. These pads are especially good at removing fingerprints and grease smudges without leaving behind any streaks or smudges. For less intense cleaning like dust specs, the retractable soft bristle brush can be used. It gently brushes dust specks and dirt from optical surfaces. Simply slide the brush head out of the pen by sliding the mechanism on the side of the pen. You can adjust the protrusion of the brush to different levels with hard stops built in. After use it can be retracted into the pen to protect the brush from external damage or dirt and dust.
With a simple squeeze, the air blower provides a powerful blast of clean air. The air stream effectively blows dust off your lens, sensor, and camera without physical contact with any the surface being cleaned. This makes it the ideal tool for cleaning dust off the most sensitive parts of your camera. The built-in one-way air valve helps prevent dusty entering into the blower and then onto the surface being cleaned. The air blower is ergonomically designed to be comfortable and easy to grip in your in your palm or fingers. It is manufactured from environmentally friendly silica gel which undergoes a precision injection moulding process. The silica gel air nozzle is soft enough so that it does not damage precision instruments or delicate surfaces, should they accidentally come in contact with one another. The air blower has good flexibility and elasticity so it will be durable enough to provide its powerful performance consistently over time. The large volume body of the air blower reliably provides a strong air stream. The silica gel used means the air blower is also odourless, safe, non-toxic and skin-friendly.
Microfiber cloth is the ideal material for cleaning optical surfaces. The synthetic fibres are ultra-fine, creating a large surface area in which to absorb dust, smudges and fingerprints or other dirt. K&F use high-grade imported optical microfiber, which is extremely soft to the touch and very densely woven. This ensures delicate cleaning power for sensitive optical surfaces. The microfiber used does not lint and leave behind particles on cleaned surfaces. The effective dirt absorbent qualities of the microfiber means you won’t need to repeatedly scrub sensitive optical surfaces, which over time could scratch these surfaces. The kit includes 6 individually packaged and vacuum sealed microfiber cloths. Cloths used to clean optical surfaces need to be free of any dust and dirt when packaged. Cloths contaminated with dust and dirt can act like sandpaper when applied to optical surfaces. The vacuum sealed and hygienically packaged microfiber cloths are completely free of dust and dirt, protecting optical surfaces and coatings. The vacuum packing has an added benefit of reducing packaging size to a slim and compact profile. This makes it ideal when packing for a shoot. Simply slide a cloth packet into a pocket to take it with you, wherever the shoot takes you. This simple precaution has been a day-saver for many photographers. The cloths are reusable, but it is important to wash them before using them on a sensitive surface again, to ensure that old dirt does not cause surface scratches. These cloths are generally just great to have around, as it does a great job of cleaning other delicate surfaces such as telescopes, binoculars, monocular, spotting scopes, glasses, keyboards and smartphone screens.
When it comes to light sensitive equipment such as lenses and filters, precision cleaning is key to get the most out of your gear. Your lenses and filters need to be spotless. But fingerprints and grease cause smudging on the lens surface, which reduces images quality. A cleaning liquid is the best option out there to tackle this problem. But photographers need to be weary not to use harsh liquids to clean these delicate surfaces. Your lenses and filters also have multiple thin layers of coatings that boost light transmission, and reduce aberration and flair. These coatings are very thin and very sensitive. It is best to use a fluid specifically made for lens and filter cleaning, especially when you consider the cost of filters and lenses. With this specialist cleaning fluid, you can enjoy crystal clear and clean lenses and filters like never before. This quick drying fluid eliminates lens and filter contamination with zero streaking. It was specially formulated to remove all types of smudges, fingerprints, dust and dirt. Just spray some of the cleaning fluid on a clean microfiber cloth and wipe those smudges away. The alcohol-free formula is safe for all lenses, filters and other optical surfaces. Cleaning fluids containing alcohol could have harsh effects on the delicate coatings on your lens and filter surfaces. The cleaning fluid supplied in the kit comes in a compact 15ml travel friendly spray bottle. It is also great at cleaning eyewear lenses, optic lenses such as telescopes, binoculars, monocular, spotting scopes and smartphone screens.
The K&F 4-in-1 cleaning kit is an amazing cleaning kit containing the essentials for crystal clear and clean lenses and filters. You’ll be saving a lot of time and avoid sitting with the headache of fixing spots on your images in post-production. All the products in the kit are compact and can easily be stored in your bag when traveling. So there really is no excuse for a dirty lens or filter.
Cleaning your lens:
- This needs to be done in a well-lit area as it will help you see dust and smudges on your lens.
- First, use the blower to blow dust and sand off the front element. This gets rid of particles that would otherwise act like sandpaper when you wipe the lens with the cloth. Try to blow at a shallow angle so the particles blow off and away and are not driven down or into the lens.
- Then you can use a microfiber cloth to wipe the lens clean. If you have fingerprints (oil) or other dirt like mud, spray a microfiber cloth with lens cleaning fluid. Repeat for the rear element if necessary. Use light pressure; start in the middle, and moving in growing concentric circles, move out towards the edges.
- Remember to also clean your lens cap as it may have dust that goes straight back onto your freshly cleaned lens when you re-attach it. This can be done by blowing it out or by using the retractable brush on the lens pen to remove the dust.
K&F 3-in-1 Camera and Sensor Cleaning Pen for APS-C Sensors | SKU.1899R290 incl VAT
Only 3 left in stock
K&F Camera Lens and Filter Cleaning Blower Bulb | SKU.1693R95 incl VAT
K&F Premium Filter Pouch with 4 Filter Slots | KF13.117R355 incl VAT
K&F 5-in-1 Electronics Cleaning Pen with Full Frame Sensor Swabs | SKU.1976R340 incl VAT
Only 3 left in stock