K&F Adventure-Shooter Camera Backpack designed for the Adventurous Photographer | KF13.096
An exceptionally well designed, spacious and stylish backpack for where professionalism and adventure meet.
- A rugged and uniquely designed camera backpack
- Side drawer carries 1 DSLR body and 2 Lenses
- Large top compartment for extra gear, accessories, jacket and clothes
- Top compartment expands by 21cm for extra space when needed
- Top access to a 15.6” laptop compartment
- Stunning bright orange interior helps to find & choose gear in low light
- Customisable interior, with padded Velcro dividers
- Transform the bag into a hiking or day-trip bag by removing all dividers and creating one large compartment
- Well-padded, adjustable shoulder straps with chest cross strap for maximum comfort
- Two handy, quick access pouches on front
- Tripod attachment strap on side with feet support pouch
- Made from durable & water resistant 900D Nylon
- Size 30cm x 17cm x 45-66cm,
- Extended Capacity 30L, Weight 1.3kg
- Colour – Charcoal Grey with stunning bright Orange interior
10 in stock
10 in stock
K&F Adventure-Shooter, the Professional Photographers Multifunctional Backpack
Rugged, spacious, and well designed with a side-entry compartment for your camera equipment and with easy access to an extendable top section. Ideal for those long days when and an extra change of clothes might be required, or if extra gear is needed.
The side drawer compartment gives you quick access via a dual zip system to your camera gear, in which you can store a full-size camera body and 2 lenses. On the inside of the drawer flap are 2 compartments, for batteries and for the safe keeping of memory cards. The top section of the bag has the ability to interestingly extend if you need to pack your bag with extra goods, thereafter it all folds down to a compact format for normal use. The securing strap with its reflective orange PVC strip secures with a quality metal cobra buckle.
The front compartment is EMI shielded, meaning it helps shield your equipment, especially your memory cards by reducing Electromagnetic interference. The material is made of EMI conductive material shielding gear from the outside world.
Mount a small to medium size tripod using the straps on the side of the bag, to secure the tripod even further simply slot a leg or two into the below pouch to stop it shifting or sliding down while on the move. The side stretchy pouch can also be used for a water bottle if not using a tripod.
The striking bright orange interior makes spotting and selecting gear in low light that much easier. The bag quality and strapping are of the highest quality, this is evident in the padded S-shaped, comfy shoulder straps and in the 2-way adjustable chest stap and the breathable air-mesh back padding. A very handy trolley strap mounted across the back of the bag allows you to slide the bag over the extendable handle on a wheelie travel bag, securing it so that it does not fall.
Made from the toughest 900D Nylon and a Grade 5 waterproof resistance rating, this bag is sure to protect your precious gear. For added protection when caught in a storm, an included rain cover that fits snuggly around the bag is included for that additional water protection.
Whether you are just starting out or already a pro-photographer, or simply just need a fantastic day bag, the number of ways this bag can be configured makes it resourceful and your long-term companion.
What is in included:
- K&F Adventure-Shooter camera backpack (KF13.096V1)
- Rain cover made from ripstop nylon with K&F Logo
- Configurable inner padded dividers
- 2-year warranty on manufacturing defects